martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

SGH-T599 FIRMWARE

Hi SGH-T599 users!
I don't have this device myself, but a S3mini which is pretty much the same device.
Since no official firmwares is to be found yet, and @Unjustified Dev made CM10.1 and CWM I thought it would be good to make something for odin as an option to get back to stock.
These are reworked images taken from devices with dd-method.
Each tar contains boot.img, cache.img, system.img and recovery.img.
Boot and recovery repacked to be accual size. System and cache totaly repacked to sparse ext4-img files.
I also added supersu, su binary and busybox so these are pre-rooted
If you for some reason want to unroot, go to supersu settings and tick full unroot.

T599-Pre-rooted.zip - 600.17 MB
T599N-Pre-rooted.zip - 572.45 MB
T599V-Pre-rooted.zip - 579.90 MB

Included is also a zipped "modem.bin" If you messed up your modem you can get it flashed to device with Terminal Emulator.
Put "modem.bin" on your sdcard. In TM, type:
Code:
su
dd if=/sdcard/modem.bin of= dev/block/mmcblk0p16
"one-click-root" (works on s3mini so I think it works here as well)
Enable USB debug. VRoot_1.6.0.3689_english.zip
Otherwise cydiaimpactor is known to work.

Links to related threads which together made everything possible:
[ROM] [4.3.1] [OFFICIAL][Nightlies][Codinaxx Galaxy Exhibit T599X Variants]PAC-Man
[ROM][4.2.2.][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 for Galaxy Exhibits

[Recovery][CWM] SGH-T599- Working

[System, Boot & Recovery Dump][8-27-13] SGH-T599 (4.1.2) JZO54K.T599UVAMB5

IF COMING FROM CM10.1, FIRST GO TO RECOVERY AND MAKE A FACTORY RESET
HOW TO FLASH:
Download Odin 3.04 and install samsung drivers.
Unzip downloaded firmware.
Open Odin, put phone in download mode (vol-/home/power).
Connect phone to computer, and place the *tar.md5 in PDA-box.
Make sure F-reset time and auto reboot is ticked. Press START.

6 comentarios:

  1. hi good day, above all understand the problem is that the modem.bin should have a program to run the "su", which program is that?, because I write or copy your express everything in this tutorial does not work. I have problems with that driver and Kies program does not recognize my phone, thus I can not use my phone backups

    ResponderEliminar
  2. muchas gracias , me funciono perfectamente utilizando odin en su version 3.09,
    lo intente con la v3.04 y me dio un error, pero con la 3.09 me funciono perfectamente¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  3. de donde lo descargaste a mi no me descarga

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muy buen artículo, pude recuperar el SO a la perfección, ahora puedo seguir experimentando, jajajajajajaja. thanks

    ResponderEliminar